Friday, June 08, 2007

In no particular order ...

I have been neglecting my duties as a member of the blogosphere and not updating with the vaguely interesting things I have done of late. Alas ! Many dark tasks have been thrust upon my by the dastardly education system !

NZQA NCEA Moderation !!

Marking !!

Reports !!!

Indeed - a grim weekend awaits me where I do NOTHING but these three things ! NOTHING! Yea - I shall be stuck behind yon freaking monitor for hour after lonely hour, with the occasional scream of frustration in between the long stretches of tapping at the keyboard and sobbing inconsolably.

Verily - it will suck donkey balls.

Here's a brief run down of other stuff in no particular order -

- Went to the 48 hour finals ! It was fun ! ( apart from the 40 minute or so lull where the equipment crapped out. That was pretty crap. Ironically - it happened just after the 'MC' had just been saying that they hadn't been plagued with technical difficulties this year. Hmmmm. ) I shall try to do a mini review sometime soon like Jenni did.

- Shot a small 'chase' film with Conan and some other people in prep for Conan's 'Winding City' story. That was pretty cool. Amazing what you can do in only a few hours really.

- Weight is now down to 79.3kg !! Holy crap ! Almost lost 20kg from when I started !

- Am trying to learn how to use illustrator properly. It can so AMAZING things !

- Have got a mac computer now ! ( still have a pc though ! ). It's very pretty / cool. Got it off my pal Jamie when he moved to Australia a couple of weeks back. Sad that it took such a drastic measure to get one ... I miss Jamie. :(
Still, I hardly got a chance to see him while he WAS here - so I don't know that I'm in such a position to feel that way ...


Right - now to try and catch up on some marking I need to do so I can then do my reports.

When does the hurting stop?

No comments: