Monday, March 18, 2013

Sketch-a-week #7 - A sign of things to come

The production we're doing at work this year is called 'We Found Love' - it's a reworking on Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' ( probably my favourite comedy by Shakespeare, though I'm very fond of 'Much Ado About Nothing' as well ), which I was also on the writing team for ( from memory I rewrote a lot of Act 4 and some other bits and pieces ). One of the students had a great idea - that we get a collection of art that was student abd teacher created which illustrated something about the play we liked - or something like that. I was really keen on taking apart right away. I sketched out this loose plan :

Very rough at present - but there are the seeds of something special there.

More as it happens.

No comments: