Wednesday, December 03, 2014

BoS Drawing Challenge - #98 Puzzle

The end is in sight !

Things have been very busy at work recently - and a lot of my time has been taken up with end of year reports. Sigh. Still - they're finished now !

It didn't take me long to work out what I was going to draw for the theme word 'puzzle' :

This is a Cenobite, one of the monsters from the 'Hellraiser' films. Not one of the ones from the actual films, mind you - more an original one. The Cenobites are contained ( from what I remember anyway - it's been a few years since I saw the films ) within a puzzle box called the Lament Configuration.

The drawing turned out okay in the end. I messed up the body dimensions somewhat - and her legs are much too short. Other than that - I'm reasonably happy with how this one went.

No comments: